You can always contact us regarding your privacy and private data: email@example.com
Data collected when accessing this website
Every time you use your web browser to access a website on the internet, it transmits some basic data. This includes, for example, your IP address, your operating system, browser language, browser type, and some more data. Also, we will know the time of access. Please refer to your Browser vendor to find more details about what data is being sent.
Every site access is automatically written to a log file and it can contain the information just described (this is the standard configuration for most webservers on the internet). Our web servers are hosted at Digital Ocean.
We transfer data to the following third-party services:
- Paypal. Nick, Email, Order ID and other order data for processing your payments
- Zendesk support. The chat window at the bottom right of the screen. Your entire chat history will be saved, this is required to run our service since we use Zendesk as one of the primary communication methods. We will also send your Nick and Email to identify you as our client within the service.
- Mailchimp. Email, Nickname is added to Mailchimp Database ONLY if you choose to subscribe for our best offers newsletter
We transfer anonymous data to the following third-party services:
- Onesignal (Anonymous device ids required to send push notifications). ONLY if you choose to subscribe to our push notifications in your browser
- Google Analytics (Anonymous data that helps us to measure website performance)
- Yandex.Metric (Anonymous data that helps us to measure website performance)
- Facebook (Anonymous data that helps us to measure website performance)
While using this website, we collect data on multiple occasions:
- While opening and browsing the website your IP address will be logged. This is necessary and is used to fight scammers, improve the security and performance of the website. The data is deleted after at most 6 months (required by Paypal)
- When you chat in our Support Chat window, entire chat history will be saved
- If you create a new account we will save the data you provide
- If you provide additional details after checkout in “Order details” form
- If you edit your profile, we will update the data in our database
Data collected during the checkout process.
The data you enter on checkout is stored in our database. Currently, we store the following data: Email, Nickname, Skype, Discord, any data you specify in the “Additional information” field.
We DO NOT have access to your payment details (credit card etc.), all transactions and payment details are securely handled by Paypal.
Data collected after the checkout process.
The data you enter in the “Order details” form are stored in our database. This may include your BattleTag, Server, Character Name, Faction, and other information.
The e-mail address you provide when registering may be used to inform you about the progress of your order. It may also be used to send you your password, or for any cases where we are legally obliged to contact you. For the e-mails being sent via this website, we use Mailchimp. We will never sell your e-mail and we will not use it for marketing unless you subscribe to our newsletter.
Other external infrastructure we use
For our own emails (those we send and receive manually), we use the Google services. We have activated all available security enhancements offered by Google.
Both Google and Mailchimp are located in the USA. There is a data protection agreement between the EU and the USA called the EU-US Privacy Shield.
If you want to know which personal data we have saved about you please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deletion of your Data
If you want us to delete your data please send an e-mail to email@example.com We will then delete everything if there is nothing (e.g. invoicing laws) that requires us to keep the data.
Correction of your Data
If you want us to correct any collect data please send an email to.
Revocation of data processing
Every data processing which required an explicit user-agreement can be revoked at any time. To do that send a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Services used
Here again a quick summary of the external services we use:
- Google Apps & Services (E-Mail, Calendar, etc.)
- Digital Ocean
- Google Analytics
Mailchimp, Google, Fastspring, Fabric, and Dropbox are located in the USA, there is a data protection agreement between the EU and the USA called the EU-US Privacy Shield)
If you have any further questions, please send an email to email@example.com. We will reply as soon as possible.
RUE DE LA GRANGE à SCIONZIER (74950), France.
Registration number: 89949690500014